Invalid: [Bug Report] Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks
From what I've read on similar threads, the revision that I have downloaded from a certain web site is somewhat taboo. I will go ahead and discuss it nevertheless and if any moderator believes that it's inappropriate, then he may feel free to delete my comment.
I have downloaded Pcsx2-r2968 off EmuCR (a revision that uses the newly appointed skin for the upcoming 9.7 version of Pcxs2) and it seems to emulate MK: Shaolin Monks rather well. I have played up to 35% of the game. The only problem is that the textures of the environment are randomized (character textures stay in place though), probably due to a Gsdx issue with this game.
If there is anything I can do to help with the development of a solution, please let me know.

Sponsored links

We are aware that the game has been fixed on SVN and about the graphic problems (which are fixed by using GSdx software renderer)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-12-2010, 01:20 PM)Bositman Wrote: We are aware that the game has been fixed on SVN and about the graphic problems (which are fixed by using GSdx software renderer)

Could you please explain or direct me to a text that explains what SVN stands for? And why is it that this website wants nothing to do with SVN or "does not offer support for SVN" as was stated on a thread on this forum.

Thanks.
Quote:Could you please explain or direct me to a text that explains what SVN stands for?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+SVN

We don't support them here because SVN builds are totally untested, alpha versions of the emulator which have all kinds of bugs and are not fit for public usage.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ALMOST PERFECT,BUT IT CRASHES IN EVERY FATALITYSad
Hi all. My bug is mortalcombat s.m. i add photo my bug please help me....

[Image: 56169212.png]
[Image: 89743919.png]
[Image: 44479095.png]

My pc :

2,4 GHz Intel Core i5-450M
3 GB DDR3 (1 x 1024 MB + 1 x 2048 MB)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650
500 GB SATA
Do not have one?
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.