Invalid: [Bug Report] MvC2 cant save/memory card plugin doesnt work?
Couldnt find any explanation elsewhere, no matter how many times i try to save my mvc2 game it won't. I've shutdown after changing controls, reset after changing controls, it just refuses. Problem is with a game where I have to unlock a bunch of characters I can't just not save the game, what the h*ll is wrong? I really don't get why I can't save, I have a memory card setup, it shows theres mvc2 save data and the whole shebang but it just refuses to translate to actual functionality. I'm extremely confused!

Sponsored links

If this is a game that just doesnt work on pcsx2 let me know, it doesnt work on mame either so I'd understand...I was just under the impression that this rom works on this emulator?
You got the correct serial / ROM? Saves aren't crosscompatible not unless the dev made extra code for that.
(03-22-2021, 12:45 AM)RedDevilus Wrote: You got the correct serial / ROM? Saves aren't crosscompatible not unless the dev made extra code for that.

I believe so...Well wait the only thing I can think of is that I might require japanese bios if its a japanese rom for the memory card to save?

Edit: Nah, same problem.
I downloaded a usa version of the rom and it does remember my save data. I'm not quite sure why the japanese version of the rom wont, probably not the most important issue to solve but something to take note of? I suppose?

Feel free to close the thread tho i gues mods.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5