Invalid: [Bug Report] Okami [PAL]
# PCSX2 version: Official Beta 1888, several older revisions back to 1700
# CPU options: EErec on, VUrec0 and VUrec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: GSdx 0.1.15 REV 2534 (hardware and software, dx10), SPU2-X 1.2.0, Lilypad svn r2552, Linux Iso CDVD 0.9.0
# Speed hacks: OFF
# Description: Theres one part in the game where you have to draw a big circle on a tree. When you draw the circle, you get a TLB miss and game crashes.

ChenZen - A blog for games, technology, gadgets, anime, manga, music, or about anything else that interests the average geek.

Sponsored links

Never got it and I've finished the game. Tried 0.9.6? It might be caused by the state you are loading, try loading from a memcard.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I'm not sure but I think that Okami has been fixed in one of the last SVN builds. If you want to try it out, you can build the newest SVN builds yourself and see if it works. But if you have a problem with this build, you won't find support in the forum here, since it's the very wip version of PCSX2 with the new gui. So expect problems, it's still alpha. But perhaps it fixes you Okami. I can't promise that though, perhaps someone can confirm this before you're having this much effort for nothing.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.