Invalid: [Bug Report] Pac-Man World 3 - Banni Canyon Texture Glitch
Playing on Banni Canyon, In certain areas textures will glitch from Missingno-Escue static to EYES. I don't remember this happening on the original console but it honestly freaked me out when I saw this. Is this normal by any chance?
[Image: o9mvI7y.png]

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
What an AWESOME glitch. I love it XD

It looks like a mipmapping issue to me but I'm not sure. It doesn't look normal.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Can you make a GS dump of the issue? http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-cr...er-GS-dump
Can you tell us which version you're playing? It should say which version at the top of the log window, next to the game title.

This is issue is very similar to an issue which should be fixed with automatic gamefixes enabled.
Don't see the issue, probably didn't have automatic gamefixes enabled.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.