Invalid: [Bug Report] Rachet Deadlocked | Trap exception at 0x00583cb8 [USA]
So, I can go through everything just fine, right up until the first teleporter of the tutorial. Going through it sends me through, I can momentarily see the next area before it fades to black (as if playing a cutscene) but then it just freezes at that point. I've waited through it a lot of times, attempted loading different savestates, game difficulties, memory slots, etc. Updated the SVN just in case (I'm using v1.7.0-dev-145-g0bf54aa6f, and before used 'latest stable build' which is why the folder is still 'PCSX2 1.6.0' )
Here was my console. the aforementioned 'trap exception' would occur each time I went through the teleporter.

(console screenshot didn't get properly embedded oops)

Feels like I've tried everything from all sorts of combinations for hardware hacks, software hacks, no hacks, changing BIOS, everything short of digging through the debugger or trying to download a new ISO.
Any y'all have solutions?

Sponsored links

I hope your current ISO wasn't downloaded and I wouldn't recommend downloading another one, that is against our rules. The only time I've seen that trap exception is if your ISO is bad.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go