Invalid: [Bug Report] Rogue Galaxy [NTSC-U]
(06-04-2016, 11:48 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Did you not use the same widescreen patches for 1.4.0?

when i checked at first, widescreen patch was off.
i just did another check on 1.4.0 with widescreen patch on, and it works fine... this is weird

Sponsored links

Hello, sorry to thread hijack but I just wanted to note I also have the same issue on both 1.4.0 as well as the git versions. This happens with and without the widescreen patch.

I'm currently on chapter 8, and up until now this only happened occasionally. But now it seems to be happening more often. Once I get the error, I have to go back to an earlier save or else the error will happen at each save location.
And you're not using any cheats either?

Can you post the log after it crashes? You'll need to copy the emulog.txt from the (My Documents\)PCSX2\logs folder.
I was using the widescreen patch when this error initially occurred, but I'm still running into the issue after turning it off.

I should note, this error is seemingly randomly. On some game boots it will freeze immediately at the next save spot, on others it doesn't happen for a couple of hours of game play. It seems that once I get the error in a game play session it doesn't go away on it's own. At least not that I've noticed.

It first happened in chapter 2 one time. Then it didn't happen again until I got to chapter 8. So I'm unsure what exactly is causing it.

1.4.0 log: http://pastebin.com/nqfXzJ6N
git log: http://pastebin.com/yLjCLM4u

I'll report back if it happens again.
Don't use saved states, use memory card saves instead, it's obvious the state is to blame
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.