Invalid: [Bug Report] Stella Deus - GSdx: m_merge is NULL!
So I've been enjoying PCSX2 for quite a while and have run into problems before with certain games, usually a quick google search will find me a work around, but this time it appears I am the first person to have this issue with this game??

Anyway it always happens right at the same spot. I have a save game file right at the point of the crash (soon as I figure out how to post it here I will).

Steps to reproduce crash:
1: Load Save
2: Click flashing red event square on the map
3: Watch a CS with some text
4: This is where I think the game is offering me a multiple choice question and the game crashes, you can still hear the conversation playing and if you just keep mashing X you will eventually go past the CS to hear a battle start, but you cannot SEE the battle.
5: At this point you have nothing to do but push ESC and try again, upon pushing ESC to exit that instance of the game you receive "PCSX2 has encountered an error, blah blah blah" and GSdx: m_merge is NULL! in the console.

[Image: xAv32Ts.jpg]

My settings for Stella Deus after various testing early in the game:

[Image: 4aRqF8r.jpg]

[Image: GPzmfpY.jpg]

[Image: rPacfyO.jpg]

[Image: UexkEAV.jpg]

Will edit this post with more info as I obtain it.

Sponsored links

unless you have 10 PS2s and can prove it, I would suggest you pirated those BIOS files and that bug report contains settings which could cause problems. So you won't get any help here.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1