Invalid: [Bug Report] Stuck at Loading screen in God of War 1
Recently I've been playing God of War. When i first started playing i got to a save point in the game. And every time i would try to load that save it would freeze every time trying to load it. I did some trouble shooting and couldn't find what i was looking for. At that point I decided that this whole emulator thing was too much work and I uninstalled it and never thought of it again. I downloaded pcsx2 again to see if I could have any luck, and I didnt. The only thing different this time is that it wasn't freezing while loading, it was that the game never stopped loading. No matter how long I wait the game doesn't seem as if it wants to load. I went ahead and checked the logs to see if I could find anything out. That's when I remembered I didn't know how to read debugging logs. So i saved the log and the most common thing I found in it was this 

CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x003c2a77
Read Time Out 15000(msec)
  280063:ERROR(1): PAND00B.WAD:3943047:     16

If any of you guys can help me find out what this means and how i can fix it that would be great.

Sincerely, Keith

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 8,33 KB / Downloads: 213)

Sponsored links

Quote:isoFile open ok: C:\Users\roboa\Downloads\God of War\God of War.iso
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go