Invalid: [Bug Report] Tekken 5 - screen tiles/lines
PCSX2 Linux Binary
Specs:
CPU- Intel I3-7100t dualcore
GPU- Intel HD630
8gb Ram
Running in opengl mode

The I3 in combination with the HD630 gives me good performances in most of my games to play them on 50-60FPS @720p.
Unfortunately, I have this strange screen tiles graphic glitches in some levels of tekken5 NTSC-US.
Where most of the stages are running perfect and without any glitches, some have this glitches with ca. 5-10 fps drop.
I tryed nearly every option in pcsx to find out what could be responsible for this, but without any luck.
Also this seems to have nothing to do with the NW-Hacks align sprite setting.

Maybe someone else got similiar problems and got a good advice to fix it - thanks.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
Thanks for your reply.

I just found the error, or maybe not...
The glitch was in my savegame, which i have used every time again to see which option takes effect.
Now with a clean start everything is working fine.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5