Invalid: [Bug Report] Time Crisis 2 [SLUS 20219] (U)
# CPU options: Default. EE/IOP: Recompiler, Recompiler. EE/FPU: Chop/Zero,Normal. VU0/VU1: MicroVU, MicroVU. VU0/VU1 Advanced Options: Chop/Zero, normal. No speedhacks.

# Plugins used: GSdx 5403 0.1.16

# Description: on time crisis 2 usa version on stage 2.3 when you are shooting the enemy with the cannon on the train (when you jump on the left train before the stage is complete)....the cannon of the enemy is disappearing ...and also your bullets too are disappearing
i have notice even the fellow that helps you to shoot this enemy the fellow has become a shadow!!!!!

i have used the emulators PCSX2 1.1.0.r5366 and Pcsx2-r5477

unfortunately the bug exist on both versions

Sponsored links

tried software mode ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i tried to play the game in software mode without any success...again the same bug appeared
Have you tried playing with the clamping for the VU and EE, or tried changing to SuperVU?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

hello jesalvein + refraction

i tried today to change the options from the EE/IOP into clamping mode using the extra +preserve sign or full and also for the VUS into clamping mode using the extra or extra +preserve sign

but unfortunately the loading screen was going to slow...even when i used the SuperVU order ...so i had to copy my backup files in order for the loading screen to become normal
unfortunately the bug still exist even with the version pcsx2-5622-windows-x86

also when i managed to bypass the final boss on level 2(which as i mentioned earlier here he is too is disappearing) , when i had to face wilddog in the first stage of level 3, suddenly he too was disappeared, with the enemy soldiers too

must be a glitch or something Sad
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.