Invalid: [Bug Report] Tomb Raider Legend [PAL]
# Pcsx2 version: latest official beta release 1474 (but is the same in other versions that i tested)
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on, microvu0 & microvu1 off.
# Plugins used:
- Video: Gsdx 0.1.15 rev1495 (hardware and software, dx10), the game graphics only are displayed in software mode.
- Sound: Spu2x 1.1.0 & 1.2.0 , Zerospu r1455 0.4.6 & P.E.O.P.S Spu2 1.9.0: The problem is the same in all the sound plugins.
- CDVD: Linuzappz Iso CDVD 0.9.0 or Gigaherz CDVD Plugin 0.7.0.
- Pad: LilyPad 0.10.0 rev1388

My PC Specs:

QuoteOhmyS: Windows Vista
   CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2'4 Ghz
   RAM: 2 GB
   Graphic Card: Geforce 8600 GS

# Description: As it happens with Anniversary in Tomb Raider Legend the game sounds starts but the sound effects dissappear after a few second of playing the music still sounds, for example Lara steps in the floor sounds the first steps but after a few seconds there is no sound.

It seems that is not a sound plugin bug, but maybe it is. Any help is appreciated. I had tried turning off all the speedhacks with the same results (the videos of the game only sounds well with the speed hack 1.5, not with 2.0).

No need to attach screenshots or memcards obviously since it's a sound bug.

Thanks for any help.

Sponsored links

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.

Note:
Played this game to the end, did not run into the mentioned issue. Either has been fixed or it was an isolated case.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.