Win 8.1 64 bit
8GB DDR3 RAM
Intel 4570
R9 380x And intel HD 4600 in both of them is the same cut off letterbox

Here in 1.2.1: Correct Screen
[Image: image.php?di=DA0Y]

Here in 1.4.1: Incorrect Screen
[Image: image.php?di=GHTM]

I try to post this in the (NOOB) way i could. I'm new here, so blame me, if im doing wrong.

Sponsored links

could you check whether the following GSDX plugin fixes the issue : http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=58694

on the other hand, what's the resolution displayed at the Titlebar ?
(01-15-2016, 06:32 AM)ssakash Wrote: could you check whether the following GSDX plugin fixes the issue : http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=58694

on the other hand, what's the resolution displayed at the Titlebar ?

Internal resolution : Native, i guess is 512x512
Window Resolution : 1360 x 768

in both of them 1.2.1 --- 1.4.0

And, the letter box is still cut off at the bottom in 1.4.0
Hmm, can you provide me the emulog file ( present at the log file) after you reproduce this issue on the game ? make sure to enable sources -> Dev/Verbose on the log window before generating the log file.

the weird thing is the recent CRTC changes were only for NTSC mode and shouldn't be affecting the PAL game...
What are your GSdx settings(the image look stretched).
Are you using some widescreen patches or cheats
Anybody able to check this. By the way, there's quite a few Dragon Quest VIII issues that need to be checked/resolved. There may be duplicates.
(01-19-2018, 07:55 PM)CK1 Wrote: Anybody able to check this. By the way, there's quite a few Dragon Quest VIII issues that need to be checked/resolved. There may be duplicates.
Its hard to know where or exactly what to look for, the screenshots are no longer available.
I could not reproduce the issue in either recent PCSX2 development build or versions mentioned in the OP. As both screenshots are no longer available, the user never elaborated or responded to questions, I'll mark this as invalid.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.