Invalid: [Bug report] Inverted axis on sim pedals
I had my sim pedals assigned to controls in Dirt to Daytona and it worked fine until couple months back. Than the axis of the pedals got inverted, as if i press the brake it releases the brake, same for the throttle. I then tried to invert it with Joystick Gremlin and it worked, if inverted with that program they worked fine.

PCSX2 sees the pedals as SDL-2: Load cell interface, or Dinput-1. I tried to invert axis in the options but it didn't work. The pedals work fine with all the other games i have. It works fine with 1.60.

Sponsored links

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

You may appeal this decision by proving that you own the item in question and disposing of any pirated copies. Staff will want to see some visual proof that you own the item (E.g. A picture of the item with your forum username and the current date on a sticky note next to it).

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go