Invalid: Freezing after ~30 minutes
(09-02-2011, 12:47 AM)refraction Wrote: were you by chance in the same place?

Doubtful..I was right before Tidus does his overdrive for first time. Trying it again after I changed a option but who know's

Sponsored links

Well it didn't freeze after about 30mins before took a break, so do apologize
apologise for what? im trying to get to the bottom of where your freezing is coming from ;p
is it just pcsx2 that freezes or does your whole machine freeze?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

When it did freeze it was just the emulator..Running most recent version
Okay, any chance you can monitor your temperatures while you are using the emulator? Im more inclined to say your issue is overheating, else we would have a lot of angry people ;p

(09-02-2011, 03:18 AM)refraction Wrote: Okay, any chance you can monitor your temperatures while you are using the emulator? Im more inclined to say your issue is overheating, else we would have a lot of angry people ;p

No I wasn't but wouldn't think overheating by a major issue on desktop with all my fans running.

With me I just think it may be just a case of random freeze and at same time I saw this thread and thought maybe same thing since settings were similar
hmm maybe, what are your clamp settings for the EE and VU? Have you experienced this with 0.9.8 release? Does it go much further back? It would be interesting to know if we do have a problem.

(09-02-2011, 03:44 AM)refraction Wrote: hmm maybe, what are your clamp settings for the EE and VU? Have you experienced this with 0.9.8 release? Does it go much further back? It would be interesting to know if we do have a problem.

Sorry to ask but where do I look?

I just put PcsX2 back on computer. Last time I attempted to use it was few years ago with .9.2 or so but that computer couldn't handle playing it. Honestly I would try to setup everynow and then but until .9.8 when it helped you with setup process
It probably has nothing with temperature, as the same occured on my desktop computer, exact same settings (only DX11 setting was DX10 because of my graphic card). Desktop computer system:

Intel Core2Duo E7200 @ 2.57 Ghz
2 GB DDR2 RAM
AMD Radeon HD3650 512MB
Win7 Ultimate 32-bit.

I have a gut feeling that it's interlacing's fault (as the games that freeze require it otherwise they flicker disturbingly). I'll try and report.
(09-01-2011, 07:27 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Was your problem also happening in r4600?(0.9.8)

(09-01-2011, 07:40 PM)Naridar Wrote: Yes, that's the 0.9.9 I mentioned in the OP (I mistook the version number).

The BETA versions are not supported. Sorry.

*removed, avatar is already borderline. This forum has people who can be as young as 13 years old and that was pushing it*