Invalid: [Bug Report] GUI Glitch in Sly 3
What grphics driver are you using
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

(07-30-2014, 10:26 AM)elemein Wrote: 3.3GHz* Sorry. And yes, it's a custom-built laptop. Temps don't really go past 85C ever since I undervolted it.
Should be ok for most games anyways.
Quote:And really? I didnt know Sly 3 was so demanding, I thought it kinda went by graphical intensity, my bad.
It's a really demanding one. and it's highly possible software mode with 3.3 Ghz won't cut it.
Quote:The game runs beautifully at even 3x IR... In hardware mode. I just want to remove the graphical glitch. It's very annoying. More annoying than the screenshot portrays as the error flickers constantly.
unfortunately, I don't think you can avoid those glitches without software mode.
It's just one of those series that aren't properly emulated in HW mode for now. sorry.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-30-2014, 10:33 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: What grphics driver are you using

I am using 340.52 on my 860M.

(07-30-2014, 11:03 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Should be ok for most games anyways.
It's a really demanding one. and it's highly possible software mode with 3.3 Ghz won't cut it.
unfortunately, I don't think you can avoid those glitches without software mode.
It's just one of those series that aren't properly emulated in HW mode for now. sorry.

Aww okay Sad Good to know. The game is still pretty playable even with the glitch, just... a bit annoying.
I don't see this as being quite valid since there's a bit of info missing. The wiki also doesn't state anything related to this issue occuring. If anybody disagrees and wants this to be reopened; let me know Smile

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.