Invalid: Game Simultaneously Pauses and Presses Handbrake Button on its Own With My Wheel
Video 
I've had a racing wheel set up on PCSX2 recently and its made a world of difference in my experience playing games like Enthusia. However, I've been having a major issue with using it on here after having played it (and Gran Turismo 3, haven't tried any other racing games yet) for several hours. It didn't happen at all prior to about the seven hour mark, but since then, overtime the game has been pausing and simultaneously pressing the handbrake button on its own more and more frequently during a race, sometimes within mere seconds of unpausing it. I've tried everything I could think of my end; I recalibrated and set up the wheel again several times, checked the Thrustmaster Control Panel (my wheel is a T-GT) and made sure the firmware was up to date, checked to make sure the buttons were working as intended, tried using different controller profiles, and it just doesn't seem to matter. Only conclusion I can make is there's some weird bug causing this, but I don't know if anyone else is having the same issue. Checked around multiple times and have seen other wheel issues but not this one. Hope what I've inserted below can show you what I'm talking about (I'd upload the full thing directly if I could but it exceeds the size limitations. Also new to this, so please bear with me).

file:///C:/Users/Owner/Videos/Captures/Enthusia%20Professional%20Racing%202023-09-10%2012-37-54.mp4

Sponsored links

I am currently experiencing almost the same problem. I was playing Socom 1 and after updating my PCSX2 to the latest version, I started having issues with the L1 and L2 buttons being pressed randomly and the O and X buttons not working in the in-game briefing menu. Thinking it might be a controller issue, I unplugged my Xbox One controller and then pulled out my old Xbox 360 controller to play again, but I still have the same problem.

*I tried another game (Conspiracy: Weapons of Mass Destruction) to see if it was just a problem with Socom 1, and the same thing happened.
if the emulator is pausing when you break, it's probably steam intefering. If you close the steam application (from the systray too) it should stop.

Side note, we can't see files on your computer.

darman: That's not the same problem, please open your own thread in the general support section.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(09-29-2023, 10:15 AM)refraction Wrote: if the emulator is pausing when you break, it's probably steam intefering.  If you close the steam application (from the systray too) it should stop.

Side note, we can't see files on your computer.

darman: That's not the same problem, please open your own thread in the general support section.

Never mind, it turned out to be a problem with my wheel, not the emulator. A couple of screws needed to be tightened and the pins attaching the wheel to the rim were dirty. It’s been sorted now, but thanks for responding and I appreciate your attempt to help out
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.