Invalid: God of war (2005) infinite loading screen.
Hello. 
I am playing god of war (2005) on this emulator and at one point for me it is at the pandora temple on the long bridge at cronos's back when i pass the bridge i get into a infinite loading screen. on the bottom right it just says loading forever and it never ends. i have already seen many threads like these but i didnt get my answer because they got closed.i did everything i even had to make a new game bc i couldnt play anymore. After a couple hours playing for the beginning again i was at the same place and it started loading i really did everything already waited like 1 hour. Please help

Sponsored links

Please post a copy of the emulog.txt file so we can help you better.

Check Tools > Enable File Logging. If it is already checked, ignore this step.
If you ticked the box in the above step, restart PCSX2.
Click Tools > Open Data Directory to jump to your PCSX2 folder.
Reproduce your issue.
Close PCSX2, and do not open it again.
Go back to your PCSX2 folder. Open the logs folder, and upload the emulog.txt file to this channel.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-04-2024, 09:01 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post a copy of the emulog.txt file so we can help you better.

Check Tools > Enable File Logging. If it is already checked, ignore this step.
If you ticked the box in the above step, restart PCSX2.
Click Tools > Open Data Directory to jump to your PCSX2 folder.
Reproduce your issue.
Close PCSX2, and do not open it again.
Go back to your PCSX2 folder. Open the logs folder, and upload the emulog.txt file to this channel.

Uh i already somehow fixxed it
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.