Invalid: Graphic's Glitchs + help with plugins and bios(solved)
Hello every one this will be my first and maybe last post because i dont know what to post and i dont really like posts but i like to help. So today i fixed my graphic glitchs that happens in almost every game and i decided to come and help every one.

Here im going to say what i did:

So i have pcsx 1.0.0 and i have a computer that can handle the games normaly, what i did was download pcsx 0.9.8 and get the bios or plugins i dont really remember, than i tried to play and all glitchs were fixed, than i went to 1.0.0 to figure out what was the problem and i found out.

so i will try to help: 1st config>emulation config(1st one) and enable auto config and set to 2 and try the game to see if it works than if you want change to your normal configs by unchecking the box if not worked, download pcsx 0.9.8(i will let all my files down there so you can try it out). let the auto config of the graphics set to 2( i think its in 2 already when you get it) try the game. If worked you can stay with pcsx that worked, or you can do your 1.0.0 to work so

go to config>emulation config(1st one) and enable auto config and set to 2 and try the game to see if it works(try with the game shutdown) if it worked than you can change back again to your normal configs and it will work anyway

If you have the same problem with 0.9.8 try set auto graphic setting to 2 and try the game than if you want your normal changes uncheck the box and the graphics are fixed and with your configs, if dont work try to download 1.0.0 change the graphic to auto 2 try to play if worked you can change to your normal configs, if you want your 0.9.8 go there graphics auto 2 and try to play if worked and want your configs uncheck and play.

Please post if dont work or try to pm me or mail me i will try to help every one until the end!

Move me if this isn't the right section please!

PLEASE TRY TO SPREAD MY FOLDERS BECAUSE SINCE THERE IS NO WEBSITES DOING IT WELL MINE ARE COMPLETED WITH BIOS AND PLUGINS. I UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU WANT TO PLAY YOUR FAVORITE GAME!!! I DONT THINK THAT WILL GO BAD BECAUSE NO ONE WILL BUY A PS2 AND GAMES TO PLAY ANYMORE.

Sponsored links

You just broke rule #1. Have another warning.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction