Invalid: InuYasha: Secret of the Cursed Mask Bug
(08-28-2012, 01:42 AM)TsukimoriAria Wrote: Oh my god....I'm talking about giving up on an emulator and waiting until I have money to buy a real ps3. I'm not going to waste my time if pcsx2 doesn't work. =.=

and my point was that the ps3 doesnt play ps2 games, where pcsx2 does, so I don't understand why you're threatening to give it up when it does something completely different..
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(08-28-2012, 01:47 AM)refraction Wrote: and my point was that the ps3 doesnt play ps2 games, where pcsx2 does, so I don't understand why you're threatening to give it up when it does something completely different..

It can still play any game from any playstation. therefore it has more value than a PS2. Understand now...? >3<
i did have another reply here, but i can't be doing with arguing with people who don't listen.

Enjoy playing PS2 games on your PS3 Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Pretty surprised people like this still exist...
I shall close this dince this "bug report" is unuseful.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction