Invalid: Juiced graphical problem
Star 
Hello all, first off im hoping this is the correct place to post this.

Specs;
Ryzen 3 1200
GTX 980
16GB 3000MHZ
PCSX2 1.4.0
DX11
In speed hacks i have to set VU Cylcing Stealing - 2 to get 60 fps. Im thinking maybe because of my processor?

Juiced im getting lights ie brake lights coming up as faint squares picturing either the finish line or a building.
Aside from Juiced im currently getting issues with Driver Parallel Lines with graphical issues from trees being gold and the floor sometimes messing up.
Also Def Jam Fight For NY freezes the entire client and i have to force close from task manager. I've tried different .iso and got same error. Any settings i try is still to no success.

Edit; I don't want to post a link to the photos but they show the problem i currently have. 

[Image: qZvK9E4]
[Image: d9G8UHg]
[Image: UhaRZ6t]

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Quote:Edit; I don't want to post a link to the photos but they show the problem i currently have.
so, you don't want to show us your problem ? Blink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Doesn't seem like he's coming back, closing this

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.