Invalid: Lego Racers 2 Bug - Some parts of screen not loading? but hud is still loading? help!
I've been trying to play lego racers 2, but when I started a new game, I noticed that I could only see a small part of the screen on the top left, and the hud, but not anything actually going on. Here is what I mean: http://imgur.com/a/eaFRE  its weird...

If you know what's going on, please tell me.

Thanks

EDIT 
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.

• The version of PCSX2 you are using.

• Any non default settings you are using.

• What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD

• cpu: amd athlon ii 640 quad core processor
  • Graphics card: I believe its a Nvidia GTX 640
  • Memory:  4GB RAM and 1 TB hard drive
  • Using a mouse to set up movements and such, other than that, all default.
  • I'm playing Lego Racers 2 and its from a ISO.
im using PCSX2 Version 1.4.0

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Which GSdx renderer ? Which PCSX2/GSdx version ?
(09-08-2016, 09:56 PM)gregory Wrote: Which GSdx renderer ? Which PCSX2/GSdx version ?

Not sure what GSdx version I have, where do I check?

(09-08-2016, 09:53 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

updated^^
Ok PCSX2 version 1.4 so. Which renderer did you set in GSdx configuration.
(09-09-2016, 01:27 PM)gregory Wrote: Ok PCSX2 version 1.4 so. Which renderer did you set in GSdx configuration.

I don't know where I find that, I don't even think I have it
Please read the various user guide. You can configure the renderer on the GSdx option. You will need to select the SW renderer for 1.4.0.

If you download current git release (there is a buildbot), maybe it will work with the openGL HW renderer.
(09-12-2016, 11:26 AM)gregory Wrote: Please read the various user guide. You can configure the renderer on the GSdx option. You will need to select the SW renderer for 1.4.0.

If you download current git release (there is a buildbot), maybe it will work with the openGL HW renderer.

Doesn't matter, already bought another copy of the cd and completed the game
So your new copy didn't do this?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Any status on this, or was it a user fault?