Invalid: Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix crashes the emulator after selecting "GO TO MENUS"
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a fix to this problem. Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix has been crashing my emulator everytime I exit the game to the main menu through any mode. Career mode, arcade mode, Tokyo challenge, and even the race editor mode. The game has not done this before, but now it does it every time. Once I choose the "Go To Menus" option
in the pause menu, the black screen goes on a bit longer, and then an error text box pops up saying "Assertion failed: FQC = 0 on VIF FIFO READ!" The rest of the text box says this:

D:\a\pcsx2\pcsx2\pcsx2\FiFo.cpp(48) : assertion failed:
    Function:  ReadFIFO_VIF1
    Thread:    EE Core
    Condition: vif1Regs.stat.FQC != 0

Stacktrace:
[00] 0x00007FF725C2983E                         
[01] 0x00007FF725C27093                         
[02] 0x00007FF725C2A87C                         
[03] AmdPowerXpressRequestHighPerformance       
[04] 0x00007FF7701A6DF0

I'm playing on a save file where I completed the game 100% and unlocked everything, including all of the customization items from collecting all R* tokens in every three of the main
cities. Just in case any you ask what my emulator settings and logs are, I will put them out. The system tab is set on fast boot while the widescreen patches are enabled. Midnight
Club 3 DUB Edition Remix is played through an ISO file, and the BIOS is set on the USA region and the general settings is set on the default Safe setting, except the GS Window options
are set with the aspect ratio on Widescreen 16:9 and V-Sync disabled. As for the graphics settings, here they are posted in screenshots along with the log file.

My PC specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X (Stock Clocked)
GPU: Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB VRAM (Stock Clocked)
RAM: 16GB

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 12,84 KB / Downloads: 128)

Sponsored links

Cannot produce, can you provide an emulog
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5