Invalid: This is getting ridiculous!!!
So I just downloaded PCSX2 and got everything working. I have tried 4 Isos and all of them have issues. So what's the issue? None of the problems are the same. They differ from game to game.

Nicktoons Unite! -Source: *snip*
-Certain creator logos and cutscenes are cut and reorganized
-When game is finally entered, instead of full characters and level, everything is untextured

GTA III - Source: *snip*
-Odd scratchy sounds, like it is being played on a record
-Once ingame, slowmotion

Resident Evil 4 - Source: *snip*
-Same slow ingame problem

The Spongebob Movie - Source : *snip*
-Freezes indefinitely when loading the very first level

And to top it off, the same scratchy record sound effects the opening for the PS2 console, and then the Playstation 2 splash freezes for 5 seconds before working.

I'm also going to be trying Katamari Damacy and Scooby-Doo Unmasked.

If anyone needs to actually see the issue, I can put videos on youtube.

ANY help is good help.

Sponsored links

Not a valid bug report. And also have a warning for piracy.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction