Invalid: .hack//G.U [Bug Report]
pcsx2 0.9.6
Any of the sounds plugins.
GSdx 1650
CDVDolio 1617

its not really that bad but just so people are aware.
after like about 20 to 25 minutes the sound would turn into screeching noises.
I might just end up deleting this post if i find out the problem i have not tryed messing around to fix it but if i find out how to fix it ill post back in the screen shots thread for the settings
AM2+ 9950 2.6 (overclocked to 3.0) 512KB L2+2MB L3 cache
IBM GeForce 8600 256 DDR3 128-bit
4G DDR2 dual channel 1066 RAM

Sponsored links

are you using saved states?
try loading from memcard instead if that's the case.

i believe bositman said he tested the game for an hour once, and i think he would have mentioned the sound turning to screeching noises after 20 minutes.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
i never use save states
save states usually have bugs like this happen almost immediately, this is different.

this problem didnt happen for a few days of playing but after a few fmv seen's the sound i think seem to get all mixed up and the turned into screeching sounds

i havnt changed any setting on anything so i donno yet but im getting there
AM2+ 9950 2.6 (overclocked to 3.0) 512KB L2+2MB L3 cache
IBM GeForce 8600 256 DDR3 128-bit
4G DDR2 dual channel 1066 RAM
Moving this to invalid since the bug couldn't be reproduced after quite a few tries, feel free to make a new bug report with additional information if you manage to reproduce the issue. Smile

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction