Invalid: isoFile: Couldn't find layer1... iso image is probably corrupt or incomplete.
i apolagise for starting a new thread however i will not break the rules this time... i tried to play a game on PCSX2 and it will say this
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (3248440 sectors)
Opening USB
Opening FW
Opening DEV9
McdSlot 0: C:\Users\chris\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd001.ps2
McdSlot 1: C:\Users\chris\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd002.ps2
Plugins opened successfully.
EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset
Bios Found: USA v02.00(14/06/2004) Console
BIOS rom1 module not found, skipping...
BIOS rom2 module not found, skipping...
BIOS erom module not found, skipping...
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to NTSC.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 59.94 fps. i did not ilegally obtain this file.(it was sent by my cousins hope that explains how i obtained it) my cousin put the god of war disk in his PC and made it into an image. he can run the game. he sent the image to me and i dont know how to configure the emulation settings stuff etc. what would be the corrrect settings if i was to run it on PCSX2 1.1.0? if thats not possible on 1.1.0 then how can i make it work on 1.0.0. im so sorry for bugging you again but ive been trying for days to get an awsner everywher so i figured getting information from the creaters would be my best option. (sry for super long textUnsure)

Sponsored links

still, you don't own this game.
buy it, make your own iso, and maybe you'll get support.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction