Spu2 SPU2-X r4600m 1.4.0
CDVD cdvdGigaherz r4510 0.8.0
USB nuvee ps2 usb 0.2.0
FW FWnull Driver 0.7.0
DEV9 GiGaHeRz`s DEV9 Driver 0.3.0
BIOS Europe v02.00(04/11/2004)

070F419A mov eax,dword ptr [ecx+eax4]

at this address psx called 0x0manyzeros

(i`m started debugger because win7 didn`t show err oppcodes)

Try loading Ace Combat 5 - The Unsung War (USA) (En,Ja).iso

P.S. Sorry for my english, i`m Russian

Attached Files
.rar   LilyPad.rar (Size: 1,05 KB / Downloads: 179)
.rar   inis.rar (Size: 1,15 KB / Downloads: 149)
.rar   logs.rar (Size: 3,95 KB / Downloads: 169)

Sponsored links

can you please modify your post to follow these guidelines http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Ho...RE-posting

thanks.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-25-2012, 10:59 AM)refraction Wrote: can you please modify your post to follow these guidelines http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Ho...RE-posting

thanks.

Now it`s correct?
Much better, however you zipped up your emulog from after just opening PCSX2 rather than just after you ran the game, so it doesnt really tell us a lot ;p

I noticed also you are using the dev9_razi plugin, it could be worth trying the game with the standard dev9null incase that is causing problems. Also when did it crash, what else have you tried to resolve the problem?

Make sure the skipmpeg hack is enabled if its not being enabled automatically, ace combat movies dont play correctly in pcsx2.
(06-25-2012, 12:08 PM)refraction Wrote: Much better, however you zipped up your emulog from after just opening PCSX2 rather than just after you ran the game, so it doesnt really tell us a lot ;p

I noticed also you are using the dev9_razi plugin, it could be worth trying the game with the standard dev9null incase that is causing problems. Also when did it crash, what else have you tried to resolve the problem?

Run game again, and after crash update logs in archive, here logs after crash.

To resolve problem i do nothing just start debugger to see oppcode.

UPD: As you say set DEV9null plugin, anyway psx crashes.

(06-25-2012, 12:24 PM)hyakki Wrote: Make sure the skipmpeg hack is enabled if its not being enabled automatically, ace combat movies dont play correctly in pcsx2.

Tryed, crashes
Try disabling speedhacks, crashes

Attached Files
.rar   inis.rar (Size: 1,15 KB / Downloads: 171)
.rar   logs.rar (Size: 1,83 KB / Downloads: 143)
Hmm, not sure what to suggest. In my last test of the US version of the game, it only required the SkipMpeg gamefix to get past the menus, then it went ingame, however the collisions do not work correctly on this game.

(06-25-2012, 01:05 PM)refraction Wrote: Hmm, not sure what to suggest. In my last test of the US version of the game, it only required the SkipMpeg gamefix to get past the menus, then it went ingame, however the collisions do not work correctly on this game.

Can i link here where i get that iso? May be iso`s causes crashes... But in the psx2 must be crc checker, or something like it, anyway it must send error message, not crash

Armored Core 3 - crash.
Battlefield 2 Modern Combat unreadable start menu, shaking video    
Robot Alchemic Drive (USA) Not starting(     ) but emulation in progress
Ace Combat 5 - The Unsung War (USA) (En,Ja) - crash
Aero Elite - Combat Academy (USA) - crash
Juiced 2 - Hot Import Nights - Crash

MDK2 - Armageddon Works perfectly.
Final Fantasy XII works perfectly.
would you like a ban?
(06-26-2012, 05:53 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: would you like a ban?

You just a user, and you violated a few forum rules by that phrase.
-flame(2 No flaming / harassment of other members.)
-offtop(3 No spamming, off-topic or advertising posts.)