Invalid: [Bug Report] visual glitch in emulator gameplay
alright, so I recently downloaded pcsx2, and immediately got Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2. the game plays spendidly, with no manual error, but the colors in the game seem to change at times in cutscenes. (this is only with character models. not backrounds, nor 2d sprites like the character bubbles or faces.) an example would be goku appearing to be green while fighting vegeta in one of the cutscenes. this isn't extremely important, but i'd like to see if there's any way to fix this

In the picture below, you can see a pretty good example of Vegeta's model being miscolored.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
User never responded, closing.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.