Invencible enimies Ace combat 5 (Hit box bug)
Hello there everyone (finally i managed how to do a thread kkkkkk). Here's the situation:
I allready see a lot of this bug report, on some missions your tagets becomes invencibles, your missiles just pass throught then and its impossible to go ahead. (And you can pass throught the ground so its impossible to "crash" on this missions)
So i tried ass ***** to fix it, i managed all the possible fixes, graphics, hacks, automatic corrections, i only get some progress with the codeBreaker, but u just "skip" the mission and the other one has the same problem.
This problem doesnt ocorrier at the version 1.4.0. being present at the versions 1.5.0 and 1.6.0. But on 1.4.0 the graphics its simple the worse and its virtually unplayable.

I wanna know if i could managed the versionĀ 1.4.0 to "read" the graphic plugin settings of the version 1.5.0. I strongly believe that this problem occorred because of 1.5.0 update that ***** up the hit box (at least in some Pcs).

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go