Is ATi good for pcsx2???
Here's my problem...I have PCSX2 0.9.4/5/6,and gsdx 0.1.4/5/6/7/8/9 and all this new ones (i even have 18.7.2009 build 1538?)

And I HAD (sold it) nVidia 8600GT
Now I HAVE Ati 3850 512 MB...

Now I have XP SP3,NEWEST DX and such stuff...

Here's the problem..

While the DBZ : Infinite World works a lot better with ATi,
my DBZ : Budokai Tenkaichi 3 PAL won't work (I mean it works like 15-20 fps,while on the same settings it worked 50 fps all the time with the 8600GT)

Now,it's impossible that 8600gt is better than 3850,but why does this happen....Altough I must say,I did try the NTSC version,and it works A LOT better,just flickers and dark image.....

Is it in a way because GSDX 0.1.5 is sse2,and I always use SSE3 (C2D E4500??))

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

korisnik2007a

Sponsored links

Are you using the latest beta build of GSDX? The NTSC flicker and gamma issues are fixed.
I am using GSDX 0.1.15 build 1538....Not working on XP SP3.....Still flicker and gamma issues....Which version are you concretely talking about?
I installed Win Vista Ultimate 32-bit..Installed pcsx2 0.9.6 and I've got what to see..I have the newest DX,all the drivers,etc..

But When I turn on the emu,and try to load the plugins,in the CMD window of the emu,for EVERY plugin it says somthinh like failed to load C:\..\...\..gsdxsse3.dll and then [NULL]

What the hell is that suppoused to mean..

I did run it as Admin...
You need the visual studio 9 runtime dlls. You can get them from microsoft's website directly:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...02b2af5fc2&displaylang=en

... or you can run the latest beta installer from the Pcsx2 downloads section here:

http://www.pcsx2.net/downloads.php
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
thanks mate! Smile

Btw,will I need those too for Windows 7?

Does PCSX2 work well with win 7?
awwwww man.........

I did install the vcredist,now I can SEE all the plugins,but I still can't configure ANY GSDX..gives me some error... code. (something like 0xc06...)
Sorry for the delay in my response. I didn't realize you were on XP originally. GSDX works better with DirectX 10 than it does with DX9, both in speed and compatibility. I would highly suggest sticking with a Vista or Windows 7 build to take advantage of the DX10/11 options.

Yes, PCSX2 works very well on Windows 7; matter-of-factly, I'm on it right now.

Since installing Vista you've updated your DirectX, installed most recent video drivers and made sure you're running as administrator. You could also try re-downloading the plugins or taking ownership of the whole PCSX2 folder -assuming you just copied them from your old XP build, your user may not have permission to the files. Also make sure you have the Visual C++ Redistributable (x86) 2005 pack installed.

If no luck, seek better advice. Wink
Thanks...I'll get Win 7 in a day or two,and then I'll try it all again...Sad

Smile