Is Anti-Aliasing possible using GSdx plugin?
I was wondering if there was a way to do anti-aliasing with the GSdx plugin. i know its possible with Zerogs and games look amazing with it on, but i cant seem to figure out how to make it work with the GSdx plugin.

Also, im currently using the lastest beta version of Pcxs2 playground and the newest gsdx.

Sponsored links

(02-03-2009, 03:17 AM)moo2u Wrote: I was wondering if there was a way to do anti-aliasing with the GSdx plugin. i know its possible with Zerogs and games look amazing with it on, but i cant seem to figure out how to make it work with the GSdx plugin.

Also, im currently using the lastest beta version of Pcxs2 playground and the newest gsdx.

Modify the internal resolution in the GSDX settings. This means turning off the "Native" checkbox. Try something like 1024x768 or 2048x1536 (higher is better).
(02-03-2009, 03:17 AM)moo2u Wrote: I was wondering if there was a way to do anti-aliasing with the GSdx plugin. i know its possible with Zerogs and games look amazing with it on, but i cant seem to figure out how to make it work with the GSdx plugin.

AA in ZeroGS is the same as DX internal res. in GSdx.
As it's known, there's a way to do it with ONLY nvidia cards. But I don't know the details, I own an ATI.

The topic was at ngemu, so you may want to look over there if you have a nvidia gpu.
(02-03-2009, 08:16 AM)stpdrgstr Wrote: As it's known, there's a way to do it with ONLY nvidia cards. But I don't know the details, I own an ATI.

The topic was at ngemu, so you may want to look over there if you have a nvidia gpu.

Here: *click*

As said, for supersampling AA you can just use higher internal resolutions.
So, for example: When your output resolution is set to 1280*960, you can set the internal resolution to 2560*1920 to achieve full 2x2 OG supersampling. This would already be on par with the 16x AA in ZeroGS.
K thx everyone
Intel Q6600 @ 2.8Ghz (Can't get it any higher)
nVidia GeForce 9800 GTX
4Gb DDR2 Dual-Channel RAM
Windows Vista Ultimate 64-Bit
hardware anti-aliasing is working for ATI cards too.

edit: deleted
why did you reply to a thread that is like 3 months old? Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja