Is Black playable?
Smile 
I've tried playing playing Black on pcsx2 0.9.6 and nothing happens. I then tried it with an unofficial build with revision 2650, same thing, nothing happens. Has anyone finally figured out how to make Black playable on a particular revision?

by the way, in case someone is looking for this info, fatal frame 2 is very playable on revision 2650 Smile

Sponsored links

Not playable as far as I know Smile
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
Have u look at the compatibility list ?
http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?&c=b&s1=1&s2=1&s3=1&s4=1&s5=1&p=3
instead of asking here, u should take a look at the link.
It's stated "Nothing" means not playable. Just wait and pray until the compatibility list get better so that the game can be played on Pcsx2 xD
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
Yup I already checked out the list. I was just hoping anyone has any success playing the game on an unofficial version. 'cause the same thing happened with Fatal Frame 2. It didn't play using version 0.9.6, but it was very playable on revision 2650. *sigh* i guess the waiting continues...
(03-19-2010, 08:17 AM)Toit Toiger Wrote: Yup I already checked out the list. I was just hoping anyone has any success playing the game on an unofficial version. 'cause the same thing happened with Fatal Frame 2. It didn't play using version 0.9.6, but it was very playable on revision 2650. *sigh* i guess the waiting continues...

Why don't u use the latest beta r1888(since it's official) to add more of the compatible games to be played ?
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
(03-19-2010, 08:17 AM)Toit Toiger Wrote: Yup I already checked out the list. I was just hoping anyone has any success playing the game on an unofficial version. 'cause the same thing happened with Fatal Frame 2. It didn't play using version 0.9.6, but it was very playable on revision 2650. *sigh* i guess the waiting continues...

You can get ingame using the new SPU2-X in the March 2010 plugin pack ( http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta ). Still, from what I read the game suffers from severe graphic glitches ingame but it's an improvement to the nothingless you used to get Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hey did any one manage to get it to display proper?
I can play fine with skip draw set real high. But then it skips the cross hair too!
would you share your settings with me so I can play it better.
Click image for Prev. rigs Cool
[Image: MYNEWPCGII.png]
(03-21-2010, 06:36 PM)NHS2008 Wrote: Hey did any one manage to get it to display proper?
I can play fine with skip draw set real high. But then it skips the cross hair too!
would you share your settings with me so I can play it better.

Using software mode is the only way to play it correctly right now (and I know its slow).
my PC hangs sometimes at software mode.
its phenom x2 550i [email protected] GHZ.
Click image for Prev. rigs Cool
[Image: MYNEWPCGII.png]