Is God Hand Emulation Possible ?
Hi all, I am new here, and new to PS2 emulation in General :3
There's this game I really wanna Emulate that is called God Hand
(oh dear lord, that game sure looks beefy as hell)

Here are my Specs :

Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 @2.93 Ghz
Windows 7 32 Bit
2 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 4350 1 GB

Okay, I know my PC is an antique(haven't really gotten around to upgrading PC cuz of Money Problems) I want to know if God Hand Emulation is possible with reasonable speeds, I just want to be able to run my Game D: I don't care about Visual settings from the emulators and stuff o_o. I just want it to be playable from start to finish without any bugs and glitches hopefully

So, I am here to ask a simple question(two actually)
Is God Hand Emulation even possible in my WEAK-ASS PC Specs ?
If So, what is the ideal version and Ideal config to make it run well ?

Sponsored links

AFAIK, God Hand isn't very demanding.
you should be ok with default settings + some speedhacks. (ee cycle rate to 1 or 2 + Vu cycle stealing to 1)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-22-2014, 04:15 PM)Maxman Wrote: So, I am here to ask a simple question(two actually)
Is God Hand Emulation even possible in my WEAK-ASS PC Specs ?
If So, what is the ideal version and Ideal config to make it run well ?

I used to run it on my AMD laptop wich has a slower CPU than yours.
Im pretty sure you can run it, visual enhancements would a matter of test&error.

To simple run I would recommend the latest versions and default video configs should work.

PS: Indeed, this game rocks!
It's GPU demanding. You can set skipdraw to 10 to make it significantly lighter on your graphics card but you will lose the distance blur effect
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-22-2014, 04:32 PM)Bositman Wrote: It's GPU demanding. You can set skipdraw to 10 to make it significantly lighter on your graphics card but you will lose the distance blur effect

The OP's graphics card is a fair bit weaker than the intel hd 3000 igpu's, so it probably won't help that much.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
maybe try it on software mode, that may prove to be the better option
Thank Ya people Tongue

I will be trying out this soon enough :3

In the meantime, I definitely welcome more suggestions :3
So keep em coming Laugh
post the CPU specs for your CPU from the pcsx2 log?
(08-22-2014, 05:13 PM)Saiki Wrote: post the CPU specs for your CPU from the pcsx2 log?

I haven't yet started downloading the emulator and stuffs
Internet is really being laggy atm, but will do so once I get time and get to do it

and @phstrokes
Kay, can you tell meh How much Framerates did you get and if the emulation was riddled with bugs or stuffs ?
(08-22-2014, 05:55 PM)Maxman Wrote: I haven't yet started downloading the emulator and stuffs
Internet is really being laggy atm, but will do so once I get time and get to do it

emu is only 10mb, takes 25/30 mins on dialup.. and unless you have dialup.. it would be done 3 minutes, at worst