Is PCSX2 region locked?
I'm just curious, because I can record on here with FRAPS now that I've upgraded my computer. Well, theres some European games that look pretty cool, but If I'm not able to play them, I'm not gonna spend the money to have them imported.

Sponsored links

Simple answer,no
Sweeeet. Michigan: Report From Hell, here I come!!
I think you meant "spend the time to have it downloaded".
(06-23-2013, 03:23 AM)Dr_Hycodan Wrote: I think you meant "spend the time to have it downloaded".

I'll go get the pitchforks!
Really? I can get it for about 23 bucks off of amazon with shipping. there's now reason for me to "Download" something that's cheap like that. Besides, I'd prefer to having an actual physical copy + case, and with that PHYSICAL copy, I can just make a rip.
You don't actually have to defend from that, I mean with current policy if anyone would get a warning it would be them as witch hunting is hunted, besides it's just a spam, non helpful in any way after you already got your answer. ;o
(06-23-2013, 06:34 AM)miseru99 Wrote: You don't actually have to defend from that, I mean with current policy if anyone would get a warning it would be them as witch hunting is hunted, besides it's just a spam, non helpful in any way after you already got your answer. ;o

I realize that, it's just to me, it's the fact of the matter. I don't condone piracy in any way, and yet, it's just I hate to be called one...
Playing devil's advocate for a minute... you - could - pirate the games, but do not expect any help on the forum since you broke Rule #3 which leads to:

Failure to comply to these rules, will result initially in a warning, if you fail to comply to the rules after the warning, you will be banned from using the forums.

I think going about it the proper way, you will see a lot more help and have an enjoyable experience here. Smile
Favorite PS2 Games: Kessen II, SSX Tricky, & Mr. Mosquito
PlayStation 2: Ceramic White & Black (Original)