Is There Any Compiled List of Games With and Without the MipMapping Error?
Curious so I know what will work and what won't before downloading.

Sponsored links

(02-28-2014, 11:36 PM)ottologist Wrote: Curious so I know what will work and what won't before downloading.

I don't think there's a list.

What games are you thinking of playing?
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
Most of the PS2 classics that I've either played or not played in the past. Ratchet and Clank is out of the question, personally I like the first 3 Harry Potter games but they look ugly as balls and both Prizoner of Azkaban and Chamber of secrets are ridden with errors. Haven't downloaded any Sly Cooper games. Do you have anything to suggest?
(02-28-2014, 11:47 PM)ottologist Wrote: Most of the PS2 classics that I've either played or not played in the past. Ratchet and Clank is out of the question, personally I like the first 3 Harry Potter games but they look ugly as balls and both Prizoner of Azkaban and Chamber of secrets are ridden with errors. Haven't downloaded any Sly Cooper games. Do you have anything to suggest?

Considering your history and admitting you are looking to download other games, you get a SECOND warning for piracy

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]