Is This Game Playable??
Hey, I was on the PCSX2 Wiki to find out if Colloseum: Road to freedom is playable... I could not find it in the playable games, in games or broken games sections. Does this mean its not playable or playable?

Thanks

Sponsored links

(09-11-2012, 03:00 AM)L.V Gamer Wrote: Hey, I was on the PCSX2 Wiki to find out if Colloseum: Road to freedom is playable... I could not find it in the playable games, in games or broken games sections. Does this mean its not playable or playable?

Thanks
If you couldn't find it, then that means no one has submitted a Compatibility Report.

If you'd like to try it out and then report back to this thread, then I'm sure everyone would appreciate it Smile
Acer Aspire V3-571
CPU: Intel i5-3210M @ 3.1GHz (overclocked)
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (up to 1760MB)
RAM: 6 GB DDR3

Playing: FFX-2
(09-11-2012, 03:00 AM)L.V Gamer Wrote: Hey, I was on the PCSX2 Wiki to find out if Colloseum: Road to freedom is playable... I could not find it in the playable games, in games or broken games sections. Does this mean its not playable or playable?

Thanks

Hi there, i own a copy of this game,& yes its playble, i didnt go thru all the game but about 10% of it on pcsx2 & so far not a single glitch, looks great & run smooth on my pretty old rig of dual core 2.4 ghz + geforce 8600 gts
45 to 53 fps
Great game i cant recommen it enough for whom didnt played it yet.
Cheers