Is it possible for pcsx2 to run in:
and Fanoff please update your PCSX2 to 1.0.0 the SVNs of 0.9.8 aren't being supported anymore Smile

Sponsored links

(04-12-2013, 09:05 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: and Fanoff please update your PCSX2 to 1.0.0 the SVNs of 0.9.8 aren't being supported anymore Smile

But...but then my memcards might not work and neither would my state saves..i have so many! Sad
Fact and Fiction, Where do you draw the line?
(04-12-2013, 09:07 PM)Fanoffemdom14 Wrote: But...but then my memcards might not work and neither would my state saves..i have so many! Sad

Your memory cards will, but possibly not your savestates.
Savestates won't, but they do recommend to use the normal ingame saves anyway, since savestates can make your saves corrupt, ofcourse with Xenosaga Episode 1 the beginning you MUST use the savestates, since that game has bugs with a couple of save stations Smile
You don't need to replace the 0.98 at once.

Install the new SVN (please don't do it on c:\Program Files... if using Windows Vista or later) and create an empty txt file and rename it to portable.ini

Once it is done the emulator will use it's own config files and not interfere with the former.

This way you can play from the sstates to the nearest save point and do a normal save which works on the newer version.

Know that sstates were never meant for long term save games or to replace the game's normal save, they are useful for emergencies and in between save points, but you should never skip the opportunity to save in memcard always that's possible.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-12-2013, 11:32 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: You don't need to replace the 0.98 at once.

Install the new SVN (please don't do it on c:\Program Files... if using Windows Vista or later) and create an empty txt file and rename it to portable.ini

Once it is done the emulator will use it's own config files and not interfere with the former.

This way you can play from the sstates to the nearest save point and do a normal save which works on the newer version.

Know that sstates were never meant for long term save games or to replace the game's normal save, they are useful for emergencies and in between save points, but you should never skip the opportunity to save in memcard always that's possible.

ugh. I wished i knew this :I

What's better about upgrading to 1.0.0 besides getting support?
Fact and Fiction, Where do you draw the line?
Anyway I didn't notice the original question, so no, PCSX2 hasn't support for 3D monitors and I don't believe will have, at least nothing that could be worthy the pain of developing.

The main reason being that to achieve it, all the parts must contribute, from the media to the player device to the output device... at least you have the last, the other two are a lot more complicated issue.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-12-2013, 11:35 PM)Fanoffemdom14 Wrote: ugh. I wished i knew this :I

What's better about upgrading to 1.0.0 besides getting support?

Better performance.