Is it possible to change a characters skin/model with another?
I vaguely remember reading about this somewhere but I don't know if this applies to games on the emulator.

Opinions?

Game doesn't matter, just questioning if it's possible to do this.

EDIT: Also, Cheat Engine 6.2, I want to scan and find the address for in-game countdown timers.
I read somewhere that I should use the "unknown initial value" and then ""decreased value" but I don't know where those features are.

EDIT: Okay, I found the countdown timer it was rather easy. But, a new problem arose. Even though I was able to freeze the timer in Cheat Engine it still gives me a warning that the timer is almost up and that I better get back before time is up. I tested this, and again even though I was able to find and freeze the timer, it still gave me that warning, and as if the timer didn't stop I lost at the mini-game.
I even replaced with code that does nothing, but that did not work either. So, what else can I do that will let me roam around picking up all the goodies before the invisible timer runs out?
System:
Manufacturer: CyberPower Inc.
Rating: 5.9
Processor: AMD Phenom™ II X4 965 Processor 3.40 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit OS

Sponsored links

I remember there being some codes for changing character models for RE4 and some games, but as for modifying character skins (like say, GTA: San Andreas) you'll have to manually modify the game's data itself instead of using only codes.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
(08-20-2012, 05:02 AM)PyroBunta Wrote: I remember there being some codes for changing character models for RE4 and some games, but as for modifying character skins (like say, GTA: San Andreas) you'll have to manually modify the game's data itself instead of using only codes.

Thanks. Smile
System:
Manufacturer: CyberPower Inc.
Rating: 5.9
Processor: AMD Phenom™ II X4 965 Processor 3.40 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit OS