Is it real to run Neo Contra correctly?
(01-10-2016, 01:10 PM)Z-rosh Wrote: 1st level still hangs (somewhere in the middle after the first boss, with hit-rate at ~48%), VU load 100% and vif Unknown VifCmd! spam.(SLUS)
Hangs randomly in SLES. Seems like the more intense action, the more chance the game will freeze. It also hangs near every 1/4th of this level. At least pause screen doesn't hang constantly. Playing with video plugin and EE/VU setting gives  nothing.

Are you sure you are using the new patches and disabled automatic gamefixes? I am asking because it hasn't hanged for me even once with new patches.

Sponsored links

Now yes, but needs more further testing, as automatic fixes worked for one my fellov too. One time. Can confirm working cutscenes at the end of lvl1.
It doesn't hangs forever but it stops to think about for some time and goes back into action, which is not so smooth and excellent as well, but at least first level can be completed.
The game takes about half an hour to finish and I just finished it again. No crashes, no hangs. Totally playable.
On good ending it takes one hour of pure gameplay. Thanks for revisiting this game anyway!
Maybe mtvu is the issue?