Is my computer good enough?
(04-21-2014, 12:06 PM)Haseeb_BSAA Wrote: At that thread I couldnt get a good answer thats why I posted here and its not your duty to tell me what to do!
Er... Actually, it is.
Quote: I'll post where ever the hell I want , any objections? NOOB??
Just 2 :
- have a warning for flaming.
- ask your parents to give you a proper education. They obviously didnt do their job correctly.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Wow! The thread was mine and you know better! Cool bro .. I can tell that the answer is useful or not since the question was mine ! And you are 30 years old , more than half of my age which is 15 , you still have no sense of respect , you are insulting my parents bro , I know better how and where they work , there is no way you have the right to insult my parents for no goddamned reason! I am still getting education and I hope for the best , I hope I dont get a small brain like you! Some people cant be wise no matter how aged they are... Oh god!!
(04-21-2014, 01:45 PM)Haseeb_BSAA Wrote: Wow! The thread was mine and you know better!
no, it was persona XIV's thread. You rudely hijacked it, and think it's yours ?
Yeah. Lack of education.
Quote:Cool bro .. I can tell that the answer is useful or not since the question was mine !
Yes. But not in your thread.
Quote:And you are 30 years old , more than half of my age which is 15 , you still have no sense of respect , you are insulting my parents bro , I know better how and where they work , there is no way you have the right to insult my parents for no goddamned reason!
First, i'm not your "bro", kiddo.
Second, i didnt insult tour parent. i prefer considering you had a bad education than considering you're a desperate case with jailing you in a zoo as a last resort.
Quote:I am still getting education and I hope for the best , I hope I dont get a small brain like you! Some people cant be wise no matter how aged they are... Oh god!!

If they stop educating you this way, then maybe...
Anyways, that was Nice.
Time for you to get away and let the grown ups talk together.
Dont let the door hit you when you leave .
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go