Is my system handle this or not?
(07-04-2013, 05:30 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Oh come on...
when you have no idea of what you're talking about please don't post those kind of things

so u're thinking i'm posting it without any reason
yes i know most games i tried with ee cycle rate slider
they're slow & have sound sync problems
yes i know some games work good with ee cycle rate slider
but very few !!
Thanks Smile

Sponsored links

(07-04-2013, 04:21 PM)ItsGreat Wrote: Your right, but his processor architecture is also horrible.

u mean ivy bridge?
Pentium G2010 CPU has 55 Watt TDP, and is packaged in an LGA package, compatible with socket 1155 (also called LGA1155). If necessary, the CPU can be upgraded to fasterCore i3, i5 or i7 processor
(07-04-2013, 06:54 PM)Preet Wrote: Pentium G2010 CPU has 55 Watt TDP, and is packaged in an LGA package, compatible with socket 1155 (also called LGA1155). If necessary, the CPU can be upgraded to fasterCore i3, i5 or i7 processor

that mean the cpu is good enough(not so bad fr pcsx2) for pcsx2...as op mention in thire post that they able to play god of war in 2x native without any lagg and also thire processor are 3rd gen ivy bridge...it is an advantage for him to upgrade...
(07-04-2013, 06:59 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: that mean the cpu is good enough(not so bad fr pcsx2) for pcsx2...as op mention in thire post that they able to play god of war in 2x native without any lagg and also thire processor are 3rd gen ivy bridge...it is an advantage for him to upgrade...

yes it's still good for pcsx2
he can play most games without any problem on native & some even on 2x native
with recommended speedhaks
or For some demanding games
he can use ee & vu slider
if he want he can upgrade it later to an i5,i7 processor Wink
I thought pentium had pretty bad performance?!?!
Specs: Intel Pentium P5 @ 60 Mhz, 1 Gigabyte HDD, OS: DOS
(07-04-2013, 07:10 PM)ItsGreat Wrote: I thought pentium had pretty bad performance?!?!

really u think like that lol nt all have bad performance
Not really,Pentium dual core @ 2.8 ghz is still good Smile
(07-04-2013, 07:10 PM)ItsGreat Wrote: I thought pentium had pretty bad performance?!?!
it used to, not so poor anymore though

Also, SoTC and VU Stealing get along because VU Stealing was designed around SoTC. The EE slider can be used to make a weaker PC stronger, (by slowing down the PS2's cpu you don't need to work AS HARD to emulate it, but it isn't pretty at all for some games and WILL break some.
(07-04-2013, 06:12 PM)Preet Wrote: so u're thinking i'm posting it without any reason
yes i know most games i tried with ee cycle rate slider
they're slow & have sound sync problems
yes i know some games work good with ee cycle rate slider
but very few !!
Thanks Smile

ok.
So next time, be precise. because "most games I tried" is rather different than "most games".

On my side, most games I tried had a speedboost using ee cycle rate
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go