Is pcsx2 dead now?
i read in the news that pcsx2 is dead now Sad or was my brain playing tricks on me.

Sponsored links

Seeing as it's updated nearly constantly, I think you're mistaken.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
Yes its dead.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
(01-02-2010, 03:56 PM)anthony001 Wrote: i read in the news that pcsx2 is dead now Sad or was my brain playing tricks on me.

... which news? I don't see anything on pcsx2.net that could be construed to mean the project is dead. So was this something you read on another site?
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
where do u read it?
no i don't think its dead
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
As of this post PCSX2 was last updated a little under an hour ago, and pretty much every day previously:
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/list
i7 6700k @4.5GHz | Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB | 32GB Corsair DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 64-bit
I think he may have read that front page news about the team member leaving. That was someone involved in it, not the emu itself. I'm not 100% sure what his contributions to PCSX2 were either, if he was a developer or just a moderator...
System- Custom Build
CPU- Intel Core i5 4670K @4.2ghz
Memory- 8GB DDR3
Video Card- EVGA Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
OS- Windows 10 Pro x64
You guys are all wrong. PCSX2 got a heart attack 1 hour ago and died on the way to the hospital. T.T

Joke LaughDD

/agree with Granville

think he misunderstood the news^^
Many games running full speed. o.O
Win XP SP3
Intel C2D E5200 @ 3,125 Ghz
2 GB RAM @ 800 Mhz
Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4670

Weeeiiiird Laugh