Is there a way to change analog sensitivity via bind?
Hey, I'm trying to play Splinter Cell Double Agent, but I can't find any way to set, for example, the mouse scroller (or if that's not possible, keyboard buttons) to increase/decrease the analog sensitivity. I can't sneak otherwise apart from pausing every few seconds to manually change it which is really annoying and it makes playing the game impossible otherwise

Sponsored links

The only way I know would be to use a controller. Keyboards are not analog.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-27-2014, 11:32 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: The only way I know would be to use a controller. Keyboards are not analog.

I believe what the OP is asking is can you change the sensitivity on the fly without having o pause the game and go into lilypad. In which case it isn't possible.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-27-2014, 11:36 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: I believe what the OP is asking is can you change the sensitivity on the fly without having o pause the game and go into lilypad. In which case it isn't possible.
Yes, that's what I was asking. Damn. If not that, any chance there'd be something like pressing W = 20% sensitivity, pressing Shift + W = 100%?
I completely understood the question. And my answer stands. And no I don't know of anyway to do that.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Actually it is possible but only with 2 different keys.

Bind e.g. W and E to left stick up and set sensitivity to something like 0.6 on one of them.
You can try something like this: W,A,S,D: full speed, T,F,G,H or arrow keys: half speed.
I tested it with MGS and it works there. not as confortable as an gamepad but still better than nothing.
I guess I stand corrected! Tongue