Is there any PCSX2 native in-game overlay?
I've looked it up on Google but only results talking about Steam overlay were given instead.

What I want the most is to get the current savestate displayed on screen to keep track of it. I'm aware that it's already displayed on the title bar on window mode but that doesn't help for those like me who play in fullscreen.
PCSX2: 1.5.0 dev build
GS: GSdx32-AVX2, OGL (Hardware)
> My settings <

CPU: i3-4160 3.6GHz
GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 2 x 4GB DDR3 798MHz

Sponsored links

You can use my MultiConverter for that and much more.
Or if you want something simple,I can make you an autohotkey script that display that info when you press a hotkey or display it always

There is no native support for displaying any kind of information while in full screen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-24-2016, 11:35 AM)vsub Wrote: You can use my MultiConverter for that and much more.
Or if you want something simple,I can make you an autohotkey script that display that info when you press a hotkey or display it always

There is no native support for displaying any kind of information while in full screen

Just tried using your app but nothing is showing up (I left the app running while playing, in case you wondered. An I restarted PCSX2 after configuring your app) I suppose I'm probably missing some step as, don't take this as an offense, your thread is pretty lacking on installation documentation. This is the current config I have:

[Settings]
FName=Default
FSize=7
OmniPath=Disabled
IRFPath=Z:\Games\· Emulators ·\PCSX2\i_view32.exe
> My settings <

Try doing this:
1.Place MultiConverter where pcsx2.exe is
2.Create a folder called tools inside your pcsx2 directory and place i_view32.exe inside(the program will not ask you for it if it's placed there)
3.Delete the settings.ini file and start the program again

Maybe MultiConverter\i_view32 don't like this folder name \· Emulators ·\

Basically if everything is set correctly,you just start the program and while the game window is active...
Pressing F1 will create the save sate and image preview(it will display it once it's done)
Pressing F2 it will switch to the next slot and it will display some info(image too if it exist)
Pressing End it will display info about the current slot
(07-24-2016, 12:49 PM)vsub Wrote: Try doing this:
1.Place MultiConverter where pcsx2.exe is
2.Create a folder called tools inside your pcsx2 directory and place i_view32.exe inside(the program will not ask you for it if it's placed there)
3.Delete the settings.ini file and start the program again

Maybe MultiConverter\i_view32 don't like this folder name \· Emulators ·\

The PCSX2 folder is inside \· Emulators ·\ so if that's the problem i_view32 needs to be moved somewhere else. DIdn't work though, moving it out to:
IRFPath=Z:\Applications\i_view32.exe

Maybe your app is also being picky with the path name?
> My settings <

Well I tried multiple paths before and it worked fine.
As I said,create a folder called tools in the pcsx2 directory and place i_view32 there and delete the settings.ini after closing the program

Does pressing F2\End do something while the game window(GSdx is active)
And one more thing...since I don't know when,GSdx have the ability to change what is displayed in the title bar.My program search for a GSdx at the beginning

By default that part if the name is in the beginning but if you done some change to TitleTemplate= in inis\PCSX2_ui.ini which make GSdx to not be at the beginning,that could be one of the reasons why it's not working

And btw just curious,which pcsx2 version you are using(where was some change on 1.4.0 or 1.2.0 and I have to change some thing in the program to detect the GSdx window)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-24-2016, 01:17 PM)vsub Wrote: By default that part if the name is in the beginning but if you done some change to TitleTemplate= in inis\PCSX2_ui.ini which make GSdx to not be at the beginning,that could be one of the reasons why it's not working

And btw just curious,which pcsx2 version you are using(where was some change on 1.4.0 or 1.2.0 and I have to change some thing in the program to detect the GSdx window)

That's gotta be the problem, as it's the 4th parameter in my title bar for some reason. I swear on my life I never edited anything apart from the window resolution in that file. Here's the file, BTW.

As for PCSX2 I'm using release 1.4.0.
> My settings <

Delete the whole TitleTemplate= line while pcsx2 is not running and and save and that will revert it to default once you start it again
TitleTemplate=${gsdx} | Slot: ${slot} | Speed: ${speed} (${vfps}) | Limiter: ${limiter} | ${omodei} | ${cpuusage}
(07-24-2016, 01:50 PM)vsub Wrote: Delete the whole TitleTemplate= line while pcsx2 is not running and and save and that will revert it to default once you start it again
TitleTemplate=${gsdx} | Slot: ${slot} | Speed: ${speed} (${vfps}) | Limiter: ${limiter} | ${omodei} | ${cpuusage}

It's finally working. Thanks Wink
> My settings <