Is there any game I could play well with these specs?
This is my laptop:

Celeron Dual-Core CPU T3500 @ 2.10 GHz
4GB RAM
Win7 64-bit
DirectX 11
Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Anything? Final Fantasy X?

Sponsored links

My GHz are 2.20 and RAM is 3GB RAM and with the right settings it works as close to full speed as it can achieve; Lucky to get 60 fps almost half the time. I suppose it depends on the games really.
Processor: PentiumĀ® Dual Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20 GHZ
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel® 45 Express Chipset Family WDDM 1.1
RAM 3.00 GB
64 Bit Windows 7
Inspiron 1545
(06-26-2012, 02:18 AM)RogueSplinterCell Wrote: My GHz are 2.20 and RAM is 3GB RAM and with the right settings it works as close to full speed as it can achieve; Lucky to get 60 fps almost half the time. I suppose it depends on the games really.

What games do you play?
(06-26-2012, 02:25 AM)swampertkamm85 Wrote: What games do you play?

So far Persona 3 FES and Soul Calibur 2 are the only games i have got the chance to test out so far. I keep hearing Persona is very hard on low end machines and other times its a sinch to work. My experience, i had to ask people on this forum and they eventually helped me to get it to play as good as it gets, mainly 30-50fps. Soul Calibur 2 on the other hand did not work for me no matter what i tried. So the difference between those two games is the key for me, although hopefully your machine might be able to handle it better =)
Processor: PentiumĀ® Dual Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20 GHZ
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel® 45 Express Chipset Family WDDM 1.1
RAM 3.00 GB
64 Bit Windows 7
Inspiron 1545
With that cpu being a dual core celeron and a weak video card. (I doubt that system was designed to be used for 3d gaming)
Most 3D games won't work well, you might have some better luck with 2d games like odin sphere.
Even when odin sphere is 2D(2.5D actually) i dont think is gonna work great in that pc, but maybe im wrong who know.