Is there any new version of ZeroGS 0.97.1 ?
I got ZeroGS 0.97.1 r1048 so I was wondering where can I find new one if there is one?

Sponsored links

zzogl is the only improvement that has been made to zerogs
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Oh,but there is a BIG difference between ZeroGS 0.97.1 and the ZeroGS OpenGL 0.96.7 which is the source for any ZZogl plug-in Wacko
I asked because it is the best plug-in to get Tekken 5 at full speed,so I was wondering are there some improvements
The difference is that Zerofrog had a DirectX version of his plugin and an OpenGL version, and when he updated the version number on the DirectX version to 0.97.1, he never bothered to update the version number on the OpenGL version.

Currently, unless Zerofrog comes back, anyways, the only people interested in working on ZeroGS seem to be Linux people, so the DirectX port has had very little in the way of changes. And since ZZOgl split off, very little has been done to ZeroGS in the trunk. (mainly because Zerofrog apparently has plans for it, whenever he gets back.)
I'm on Windows and would like to see ZeroGS in continued development. ZeroGS works better than GSDX for me.
Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX PSU, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit)
(05-30-2009, 04:48 AM)BlueToast Wrote: I'm on Windows and would like to see ZeroGS in continued development. ZeroGS works better than GSDX for me.

I think u should try the latest gsdx.If u have proplem with any game u can try the software mode