Is wheel support present in PCSX2 nightly releases?
Is support for Thrustmaster T300RS, pedals, shifter TH8A, sequential shifter/handbrake and Fanatec Handbrake included in the Qt version of PCSX2 nightly releases? The current version (1.7.2946) does not recognize these devices as input. The author previously used the 1.6.0 version with the USBqemu-wheel.dll plugin for racing games, but switched to 1.7.xxx for automatic updates but noticed a lack of wheel support.

Sponsored links

(02-08-2023, 06:02 AM)GrehnanSonddj Wrote: Is support for Thrustmaster T300RS, pedals, shifter TH8A, sequential shifter/handbrake and Fanatec Handbrake included in the Qt version of PCSX2 nightly releases? The current version (1.7.2946) does not recognize these devices as input. The author previously used the 1.6.0 version with the USBqemu-wheel.dll plugin for racing games, but switched to 1.7.xxx for automatic updates but noticed a lack of wheel support.

No idea if those are supported specifically. many wheel models are, but since devs don't own those, it's hard to include them
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I use a T300RS GT with T3PA Pro pedals and they worked fine (for the most part depending on the game) before but I haven't tried in recent 1.7 builds yet. I'll prolly test around later today and post an update.