Iso Size
Hi!
How large can iso files be for PCXS2?

I created an Iso File from my Heroes of the Pacific Disc that has 4.55GB and couldn't copy it into the Emulator Directory. All Iso's contained in it also have under 4.5GB. Is there a Size limit?
Carpe Diem

Sponsored links

Single layer dvds can be up to 4.7 GB in capacity. Though the usuable capacity for a PS2 game might be diferent. Dvd-9 or dual layer dvd discs can hold 8.5 GB in capacity (again not sure if a PS2 game can use the full amount)

If you can not copy the game in your emulation directory then it might be due to the format the drive was mad with. Is this a flash drive? If so then it is probably fat32 whigh has a 4GB max size for an individual file and a 8TB max theoritical capacity.
(10-09-2019, 12:54 AM)TkSilver Wrote: Single layer dvds can be up to 4.7 GB in capacity.  Though the usuable capacity for a PS2 game might be diferent.  Dvd-9 or dual layer dvd discs can hold 8.5 GB in capacity (again not sure if a PS2 game can use the full amount)

If you can not copy the game in your emulation directory then it might be due to the format the drive was mad with.  Is this a flash drive?  If so then it is probably fat32 whigh has a 4GB max size for an individual file and a 8TB max theoritical capacity.
The original is single layer and the iso is finished, with 4.55 GB, but if I want to add this iso to the PCSX2 directory with the search Function so I can select the ISO  (Choose ISO), the cursor change into a rotating curl and at the top of the emulator window is written: no feedback. I have to end the Process
Carpe Diem
The Iso copy's probably corrupt. Dark chronicle has 5.8 GB and runs. I guess I'll have to do that again.
Carpe Diem