Iso file (nvm about iso now) and a new problem
I got 2gb iso. Maybe you could help me though messenger/skype?
I wonder what's wrong.. i need fast help.

Sponsored links

i'll say what i did to get my iso for the emulator:

1.i put my ffx ps2 disc in the dvd drive
2.i didn't know what to do then so i just experimented, i went to daemon tools then disc imaging from the ps2 disc, it made an mds 4gb file
3.i mounted it then played it from there and no problem so far and 90% smooth gameplay

hope this helps, i didn't need another program to read the disc just any program that can make an iso,mds or w.e from it
(11-22-2009, 06:45 PM)sylon Wrote: I got 2gb iso. Maybe you could help me though messenger/skype?
I wonder what's wrong.. i need fast help.

Get ImgBurn and re-make the ISO, because if you have a bad ISO then nothing we do can help. ImgBurn is free and it'll take all of 20 minutes to install and make the ISO, please do it.

Or we can keep taking shots in the dark and hope it helps, but I just checked with a friend and his ISO comes out to be ~3GB as well so I'm leaning heavily towards the "your ISO is bad" line of thought.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(11-22-2009, 08:00 PM)SirAuron Wrote: 1.i put my ffx ps2 disc in the dvd drive

This does work, you just have to pick the right CD/DVD plugin. 1 is made to load ISO's from a hard drive, 2 are for loading from a normal DVD drive.

Quote:2.i didn't know what to do then so i just experimented, i went to daemon tools then disc imaging from the ps2 disc, it made an mds 4gb file
3.i mounted it then played it from there and no problem so far and 90% smooth gameplay

Use something like ImgBurn (It's free! And awesome!) to make an ISO if you don't have any other software to do it. MDS isn't bad or anything, but playing from a mounted image can cause a lot of other problems; since (I believe) it can't be loaded natively by the ISO CD/DVD plugins it's well worth your time to re-make the image into something that can.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(11-22-2009, 08:34 PM)echosierra Wrote:
(11-22-2009, 08:00 PM)SirAuron Wrote: 1.i put my ffx ps2 disc in the dvd drive

This does work, you just have to pick the right CD/DVD plugin. 1 is made to load ISO's from a hard drive, 2 are for loading from a normal DVD drive.

Quote:2.i didn't know what to do then so i just experimented, i went to daemon tools then disc imaging from the ps2 disc, it made an mds 4gb file

Use something like ImgBurn (It's free! And awesome!) to make an ISO if you don't have any other software to do it. MDS isn't bad or anything, but playing from a mounted image can cause a lot of other problems; since (I believe) it can't be loaded natively by the ISO CD/DVD plugins it's well worth your time to re-make the image into something that can.

so if i run from a plain iso version it's more smoother and faster? and also if you play from the disc in the dvd drive it has to load every 5sec so i decided to mount it instead, tell me more about using an iso than mounted please
What about the "boot error > SYSTEM.CNF Not found"
And maybe i got wrong Game? I don't have original disk. I have now only downloaded files from internet. I've made them as ISO again, but still 2GB.
Well thanks for wasting our time. That's what you get for using downloaded games.
As our rules state, no support for warez here. Warning issued and thread closed
[Image: newsig.jpg]