Issue for Kingdom Hearts / FFXII / FFX
(04-29-2009, 03:32 AM)LuisR14 Wrote:
(04-29-2009, 01:06 AM)Morvelaira Wrote: What the gdsx graphics plug in does is gets past the initial load screen and then crashes.
looks to me like the ps2 bios needs configuring Smile (with CDVD to CDVDNull and Gsdx to software mode or ZeroGS)

Hmm... CDVDNull doesn't appear to recognize my disk in the drive... Does this mean I'll need to make it into an ISO? (Remember... newb here Smile )

Sponsored links

If you are configuring the BIOS, you don't want to read a disk
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(04-29-2009, 04:35 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: If you are configuring the BIOS, you don't want to read a disk

Then please expand on how I would configure the bios, or what I would need to be doing otherwise... since I am now lost.
CDVDnull doesn't read anything. Not isos not dvds because it's NULL.

Set it as your CD/DVD pluging and go Run->Execute

Configure bios and then revert back to what you'd been using.
yes pretty much what Cain said (and no need to set Gsdx to software mode again when you want to access the bios Tongue (unless you delete the bios' config Rolleyes ))
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
They all should work at near 100% on your system (except FF XII) I was able to complete KH on a similar system.
My Spec's are:
CPU:Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 3.0GHz
GPU:Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT 512MB GDDR3
SPU:Intergrated Realtek HD Audio

Graphics: GSdx 890
Sound: SPU2-X 1.1.0
Controller: SSSPSX Pad plugin 1.7.0
Cdvdrom: CDVD 0.1.0
(04-29-2009, 06:10 AM)pcmanrules Wrote: They all should work at near 100% on your system (except FF XII) I was able to complete KH on a similar system.

Okay, doing what Cain said that will take me to the PS2 bios screen. (Yay for me, I figured that out.) Here's the important question though - what do I configure the bios to? I don't see many options for changing.

Also a point to keep in mind is that I am not the OP, and my system specs are not the same to his (though in the same class mostly I think).
to your language, region and stuff Tongue
Windows 7 64bit

(04-30-2009, 01:24 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: to your language, region and stuff Tongue

I've gone into the PS2 bios and set everything correctly now as far as I'm aware. It doesn't appear to have had any affect. If someone could reply to me with something more than cryptic, one line answers, I'd appreciate it.

Again, if you need more information to tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'll happily provide it. Just keep in mind you'll have to tell me exactly where to find it Smile
what problem does it give you now? Smile
Windows 7 64bit