Issue i found with .Hack Infection (part 1)
Hello all this id the issue i found with this game if you are on the altima desktop do not chose BGM 12 it will freeze the game (the game will still look like it is running fine and no errors will show up in the log) all other BGM work just not 12 so dont pick it unless you want to start from your last save

If anyone else has any issues please let me/everyone know its really annoying have to start from your last save even if its a just recent save

Sponsored links

(12-16-2014, 06:59 AM)Sesshomaruiii Wrote: Hello all this id the issue i found with this game if you are on the altima desktop do not chose BGM 12 it will freeze the game (the game will still look like it is running fine and no errors will show up in the log) all other BGM work just not 12 so dont pick it unless you want to start from your last save

If anyone else has any issues please let me/everyone know its really annoying have to start from your last save even if its a just recent save

you could post this fix in the wiki Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction